Friday, December 5, 2008

Final thoughts


I sit here at my computer thinking about where I started and where I am now. This experience has really been a stretching, mind boggling time. I was so excited to get started. Then, well, I discovered that there was so much more to technology that I didn't know. I have watch the other members of this Fall 2008 class develop their wiki's, create avatars, and add interesting and unique features to their blogs. I may not have made it that far in my learning yet... but I have just started.

If I was asked by anyone in this district at this time if they should take this course, my answer would be YES!!! I am leaving this experience with so many new techniques and ideas that I have a new kick in my step. I am still playing with the idea of podcasting. I find my RSS reader to be fun now, though not at first, and I can link information. I don't know why I thought that was hard! I guess my only regret is that this course is ending. I have not yet mastered everything there is...so I will continue to be a life long learner, searching for the knowledge that I need to better myself.

No comments: